Industrial Dance Christmas Specials
Given the Goth-y ambience of the Industrial Dance set it's surprising that there are so many Xmas-themed
videos. These are the 2020 ones.
- Presenting a pre-Christmas entry on the shortest day (Happy Solstice):
- She added another one, bless her, on a Sunday morning (or Saturday night - what time is Argentina?)
- and you could have been the 100th viewer! Should've checked in sooner:
- Christmas Eve, with an outfit suspiciously like Maar Floops':
- Apart from the hat.
- And this one's wasn't available as I typed this. It premièred a day later, on Christmas Eve.
Hmm, that sounds like a German thing:
- Ah, Krampus! by Centhron. German alright. Well, Poison-x is Mexican, obviously.
- Sonia Vega added this late Christmas Eve:
No festive special effects, unlike Athena or Roh, but good colours and a giant silver . . . tulip?
- And a final Boxing Day entry from Wendy: